The camp is located about 1,5 km south from city Baška Voda. Baško Polje is more quiet than a nearby city, but it is also possible to visit the restaurant or beach bar. It is a large and well-equipped camp. The part of the camp are playgrounds for basketball, beach voleyball, football, bowls, supermarket, bakery, restaurants etc. For easy access to water on the beaches of small pebbles, the stay is also ideal for families with the small children. The whole camp is covered by tall pine trees protecting the sun.
- Walking, trekking and hiking in the Biokovo Mountain
- Bike rental
- Table tenis
- Rafting on the river Cetina
- Boat trips to nearby islands
- Whole-day trip to medieval city Dubrovnik – Game of Thrones filming location
- City Makarska – The largest city on Makarska Riviera
Location, cleanless, quiet place,…
I liked the nature and the environment in the pine forest and near the sea
Staff So nice and helpfull.